From ProtoLab Wiki
Notes on proficiency levels:
- Needs to be more substantial. How to start a print / knowing how to process a file with default settings in Cura should be here.
- Queuing for the orinter etc.
- Need real concepts (what materials can be used, how it works, etc).
- Move auto to 0 more complex processing in 1 (ex: infill & layer height)
- Need real concepts (understand effects of different settings in cura, overhang angles, changing material, etc)
- Apply concepts from 1
- Move changing speed, temperature to 1.
- Add more (ex: split a large part into multiple files for printing)
- Most of this should be in 1 or 2
- Should include maintaining the machine
- printing complex moving parts