Idea Shop Safety Training here: https://dev.ideashop.iit.edu/safety/
In order to access this form you must be signed into your Illinois Tech Google Account.
In Person Training
There will be no In Person safety trainings during the Fall 2020 semester.
- Those who want to use the Assembly Space must watch the video training and take the safety quizzes assigned to them - link at the top of this page - you must log in with your IIT credentials.
Once you've completed the quizzes and video training you will be able to make a reservation to use the Assembly Space. Instructions to reserve time can be found on the Reservations page of this website.
The Makers Space will not be open to student use during the Fall 2020 semester.
In order to complete their safety training for Fall 2020, users must watch the training video and complete the safety quizzes assigned to them.
- Users can access the safety quiz information at any time via the Safety Quizzes page of this website.
I watched the Fall 2020 Video Training but it says I haven't?
You must watch the video on this page: https://dev.ideashop.iit.edu/safety/COVID
- You must be logged in with your IIT credentials.
- You cannot fast-forward through the video, watch it at increased speed, mute the video, or have the tab minimized - if you do any of these things it will not register that you've watched the video.
- If you are still having problems contact the Idea Shop staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
I've completed my safety quizzes during Spring 2020, do I need to do anything?
We have updated our policy to implement COVID precautions.
- We recommend you watch the comprehensive safety video here: https://dev.ideashop.iit.edu/safety/COVID
This video includes the new policies implemented to keep shop users and staff safe during the COVID pandemic (skip to time 13:47 for COVID policies).
If you would like more clarification on this please contact Idea Shop staff.