From ProtoLab Wiki
Reservations can only be made with an Illinois Tech Google Account
- Help Sessions can be reserved for the following purposes
- Prototyping Consultation
- Electronics Troubleshooting
- AutoCAD, Inventor, Rhino, and SolidWorks Assistance
- RhinoCAM Toolpathing
- STL Fixing
- CNC Reservations can only be made once a tool path is approved by Idea Shop Staff
- You should plan to reserve the machine for approximately 1 hour longer than the RhinoCAM time estimate.
- You must be present the entire time the CNC is operating.
- If you are late for your reservation you may loose your time slot.