This wiki serves as the operation manual and lab notebook for the Idea Shop Prototyping Lab. Use these pages to:
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of the lab equipment.
- Look up the properties of materials that can be worked in the lab.
- Gain an overview of common methods - combinations of machines and materials - that are available in the lab.
- Review the projects of other lab users.
This is a site built by the users of the lab. A framework of information will be provided in these pages by the lab staff. Users will build on that framework, providing a source of prototyping information that grows in depth and breadth. A dialog to identify opportunities to collaborate and share the successes of the Idea Shop is open. If you would to get more information about visiting and using the Prototyping Lab please contact John Welin, the lab manager, at email@example.com.
- Sunday December 5 2021
- uPrint ABS Filament 3D printer is running.
- Zprint Plaster 3D printer is running.
- Objet Polyjet 3D printer is not available. There is no certain date for this printer to be available.
- Laser Cutter is running.
- ShopSabre CNC router is running.
- Roland CNC mill is running.