This wiki serves as the operation manual and lab notebook for the Idea Shop Prototyping Lab. Use these pages to:
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of the lab equipment.
- Look up the properties of materials that can be worked in the lab.
- Gain an overview of common methods - combinations of machines and materials - that are available in the lab.
- Review the projects of other lab users.
This is a site built by the users of the lab. A framework of information will be provided in these pages by the lab staff. Users will build on that framework, providing a source of prototyping information that grows in depth and breadth. If you would like to get more information about visiting and using the Prototyping Lab, please contact Patrick Karnia at email@example.com.
- Thursday December 3 2020
- uPrint ABS 3D printer is online.
- zPrinter Plaster 3D printer is online.
- Form2 Resin 3D printer is online.
- Eden 260V Polyjet 3D printer is online.
- Epilog Laser Cutter is online.
- Universal Laser Cutter is offline.
- ShopSabre 3-Axis CNC Router is online.
- Roland 4-Axis CNC Mill is online.