Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 44:||Line 44:|
Revision as of 23:01, 23 October 2016
This wiki serves as the operation manual and lab notebook for the Idea Shop Prototyping Lab. Use these pages to:
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of the lab equipment.
- Look up the properties of materials that can be worked in the lab.
- Gain an overview of common methods - combinations of machines and materials - that are available in the lab.
- Review the projects of other lab users.
- Thursday October 22 2020
- uPrint ABS Filament 3D printer is running.
- Zprint Plaster 3D printer is running.
- Objet Polyjet 3D printer is not available. There is no certain date for this printer to be available.
- Laser Cutter is running.
- ShopSabre CNC router is running.
- Roland CNC mill is running.