Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
<div class="alert alert-" role="alert" style="font-weight:bold; text-align:center">The Idea Shop is currently .</div>
Revision as of 19:00, 2 November 2018
This wiki serves as the operation manual and lab notebook for the Idea Shop Prototyping Lab. Use these pages to:
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of the lab equipment.
- Look up the properties of materials that can be worked in the lab.
- Gain an overview of common methods - combinations of machines and materials - that are available in the lab.
- Review the projects of other lab users.
This is a site built by the users of the lab. A framework of information will be provided in these pages by the lab staff. Users will build on that framework, providing a source of prototyping information that grows in depth and breadth. If you would to get more information about visiting and using the Prototyping Lab please contact Patrick Karnia, at email@example.com.
- Monday April 19 2021
- uPrint ABS 3D printer is running.
- zPrinter Plaster 3D printer is running.
- Form 2 Resin 3D printer is running.
- Eden 260V Polyjet 3D printer is running.
- Epilog Laser Cutter is running.
- Universal Laser Cutter is offline.
- ShopSabre 3-Axis CNC Router is offline.
- Roland 4-Axis CNC Mill is running.