Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
<div class="alert alert-danger" role="alert" style="font-weight:bold; text-align:center">The Idea Shop
<div class="alert alert-danger" role="alert" style="font-weight:bold; text-align:center">The Idea Shop closed during our move<br>to the Ed Kaplan Family Institute for Innovation and Tech Entrepreneurship.</div>
Revision as of 20:27, 3 October 2018
to the Ed Kaplan Family Institute for Innovation and Tech Entrepreneurship.
This wiki serves as the operation manual and lab notebook for the Idea Shop Prototyping Lab. Use these pages to:
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of the lab equipment.
- Look up the properties of materials that can be worked in the lab.
- Gain an overview of common methods - combinations of machines and materials - that are available in the lab.
- Review the projects of other lab users.
This is a site built by the users of the lab. A framework of information will be provided in these pages by the lab staff. Users will build on that framework, providing a source of prototyping information that grows in depth and breadth. If you would to get more information about visiting and using the Prototyping Lab please contact Patrick Karnia, at email@example.com.
- Saturday January 23 2021
- uPrint ABS 3D printer is running.
- zPrinter Plaster 3D printer is running.
- Form 2 Resin 3D printer is running.
- Epilog Laser Cutter is running.
- ShopSabre 3-Axis CNC Router is running.
- Roland 4-Axis CNC Mill is running.