This wiki serves as the operation manual and lab notebook for the Idea Shop Prototyping Lab. Use these pages to:
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of the lab equipment.
- Look up the properties of materials that can be worked in the lab.
- Gain an overview of common methods - combinations of machines and materials - that are available in the lab.
- Review the projects of other lab users.
This is a site built by the users of the lab. A framework of information will be provided in these pages by the lab staff. Users will build on that framework, providing a source of prototyping information that grows in depth and breadth. If you would to get more information about visiting and using the Prototyping Lab please contact Patrick Karnia, at email@example.com.
- Tuesday February 19 2019
- uPrint ABS 3D printer is online.
- zPrinter Plaster 3D printer is online.
- Form 2 Resin 3D printer is online.
- Eden 260V Polyjet 3D printer is online.
- Epilog Laser Cutter is online.
- Universal Laser Cutter is offline.
- ShopSabre 3-Axis CNC Router is online.
- Roland 4-Axis CNC Mill is online.