OSHA 3080 defines a hand tool as "...tools that are powered manually. Hand tools include anything from axes to wrenches".
Most of these tools can be found in the Tool Chest!
- Main Article : Cutting Tools
Tools to separate material.
- Specialty shears: Snips, Carbon Fiber scissors
- X-Acto blades
- Box Cutters
- Hand Saws
Fasteners and Fastening Tools
- Main Article : Fasteners and Fastening Tools
Fastening tools are simply tools that help you apply fasteners, such as nails, screws, bolts, and other specialty hardware. Ask a staff member for help choosing what hardware is most appropriate for your project.
- Screw drivers
- Socket Sets
- Hex (Allen) keys
- Main Article : Gripping Tools
Tools for enhanced or specialized grip on materials.
- Vise Grips
Miscellaneous Hand Tools
- Main Article : Miscellaneous Hand Tools
Miscellaneous and specialty hand tools.